International Expo on Analytical Science and Instrumentation invites all the professionals and people interested in analytical science across the nations to submit their abstracts before the deadline ends. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Eminent personalities in the field of Analytical chemistry
• Analytical chemistry Students, Scientists
• Analytical chemistry Researchers
• Pharmacy Associations and Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Training Institutes
• Chemical Instrument Vendors
• Analytical instrument manufacturing companies
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here